Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

AP Policy

Advanced Placement Exams are administered primarily in the high schools and are usually culminating exams for high school students enrolled in honors courses.

Questions regarding transfer credits for physics or astronomy courses taken outside of Boise State University, including Advanced Placement credits, should be directed to: